Commonly Used Forms

Below are most of the forms that our clients need to begin an eviction.
Just a note to remind you: if the tenant in question is a subsidized tenant (i.e. Section 8), you will need to use the Section 8 form.

For more information regarding the use of these forms, please refer to the FAQs.

Please note that we are changing to new software, and that will require a single email with a single attachment per email.   Any new evictions to start will require a separate email per new eviction with a single attachment with all of the required forms– the notice, lease, ledger, and application for tenancy.   

All general emails should be sent to

Please email

For submission of any new cases and other documents, including cancellations, declarations, sheriff forms, and general questions.

Death of a Single Resident
If the tenant is not the sole occupant (roommates or spouse also live there), the landlord is not required to take any action if one of the resident’s passes away.If a tenant that is the sole occupant of a rental unit passes away, the landlord must follow the rules set out in RCW 59.18.595. Forms and information about the landlord’s responsibilities are set out below.

All forms can be printed out for our clients’ use.